register jamb expo

Bro note this page gonna be responsive and designed like - https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility./

This is how Register 2020 JAMB Expo Page Gonna Be


There are two available packages.


1. Computer forwarding (direct to computer expo runs) cost N10,000





In computer Forwarding package, your 2020 jamb questions will be answered by us in our CBT center using the jamb CBT Runs computerize software.

However, Immediately you logging with your JAMB reg number everything has already been  answered, you then wait for like 45 mins and click on the submit.

Subscribe Here


N/b: When click will take place a call use +2349066667585.







2. SMS Forwarding (direct to phone as text message) cost N5,000



In SMS Forwarding of JAMB Expo runs, Your 2020 JAMB Answers will be forward using our automatic SMS Service Provider, We then going to sent your answers direct to your phone as text message at Midnight (Latest 6hrs be4 Exam Start)

Subscribe Here

N/b: When click will take place a call use +2349066667585.




then after that Under  will followed by 
everything that shows on here https://www.jamb.org.ng/

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I got a help from Mr Justice who help me to upgrade my jamb score he is real and genuine man call him now on: 09056081727

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here to thank Mr Barry for helping me to upgrade my jamb score from 127-271, I was so sad after seeing my result and my friend of mine know Mr Barry for his good work gave me his number, I called him and he gave me exactly what I want and I was so happy to see my result again. I am here to share it with people out there that are also in need of this. Call him on 08120976958 and you will smile again.

    ReplyDelete